A weekly spotlight on things you may be missing!
- Choose an everyday household item – a Kleenex box, a water bottle, anything you want – and redesign the packaging to be Halloween-themed
- You can use any materials you want. The only requirements are that it still be functional and (obviously) festive
- Write a short description of your item and why you chose to design it the way you did
- Take a picture and send it, along with the description, to email@example.com. Your entry will be uploaded to the TMA Facebook page
- Get the most “Likes” for your entry by 12 pm on October 31st and win a $100 gift card!
- Important: Be sure to hang onto your creation, as we will need to see it in person before we award the prize
An event of TMCA’s series of case interview preparation workshops this trimester. Continuing the success of the previous sessions, this workshop will be held at the same time, same place with your favorite peer instructors Tim Badley and Dana Thompson. Besides usual presentation, this time, participants will pair up to have a more one-on-one, hands-on experience that is very practical for real interviews. A quick, 30-min event that is definitely worth squeezing in your schedule, specially with Career Fairs coming up!
17 October 2013, 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm, Snell 23 – 24
Navratri 2013 is here! The ISCC will be celebrating Indian heritage and enlighten other T-Birds about Indian dancing. Join them as they participate in 1 of 9 nights of dancing! Friday 18th October, 2013, 10:00pm-2:00am. Meet at the Pub Patio by 9:30pm
Dress code: Bright, colorful long skirts or dresses for women (ask any of the Indian women on campus for extra Indian garb)
Kurtas for men (again, comfortable trousers and a shirt would be find as well – remember you will be dancing!)
Entrance to the event is $10 per person and the event officially begins at 8pm – we will be meeting at the TAC @ 9:45pm where we will have rides available for those without cars. Greenway High School is less than a 5 minute drive from campus.