by Emma Livingston, Staff Writer
Can you match what the T-Bird can see out their window this summer with the correct T-Bird?
1) “The busy Ventura Blvd Avenue, which is a major business avenue.”
2) “I can see a play school with cute little kids running around and playing.”
3) “In the middle of the green field behind my place there is a chubby ground hog and a wild grey rabbit. There are some cans of beer around them. They look like they are drinking and discussing what Oscar Wilde would tell to Moses about the 10th Commandment.”
4) “I can see…buildings, the subway, and restaurants.”
5) “My office is half a block away from the FDIC. I live a mile from the Pentagon. Every day I see a very clean subway system full of Pentagon officials in army fatigues and men and women in suits.”
6) “Outside my window I can see a green backyard with strawberry and tomato plants. Past that is a small section of woods which makes it all green and beautiful.
7) “I can see all of the green trees on the mountainside (it smells woodsy – like pine, and so fresh since it rained yesterday) and if I go out onto the patio, I have a view of the crystal blue lake with the mountains just beyond it. In fact, I can’t wait to go to the beach this afternoon!”
8) “Enjoying watching sunshine and cactus.”
9) “Outside my window is nothing exciting, it’s the same apartment I’ve been in since last summer. But the beautiful Arizona sunset is always nice.”
10) “I stay in the lovely neighborhood of Chevy Chase and my window is overlooking Rock Creek Park.”
11) “I’m not near any window, I have my own cubicle, which is nicely decorated by my colleagues, a white board so I can put on things about Vietnam to share to others.”
13) “Outside my window I can see the empty lawns and walkways of Thunderbird, the School of Global Management with big dreams and too few people working to make them real. The echoes of what this place has been sounds loudly yet, and it is difficult to see how long the road is to prosperity once again. Regardless, I want to do my part, and intend to.”
a) Jasmine Pham – Phoenix Arizona
b) Leah Funk – Glendale, Arizona
c) David Roman – Glendale, Arizona
d) Yuya Ota – Glendale, Arizona
e) Pia Oestlien – Lake Tahoe, California
f) Raphael Rique – Las Angeles, California
g) Jorge Cespedes – Erie, Pennsylvania
h) Neetika Varma – Portland, Maine
i) Madiha Nasrullah – New York, New York
j) Sylvia Imbrock – Washington D.C.
k) Mohamed Vall – Washington D.C.
l) Kaladhar Rachabathuni – Hyderabad, India
m) Vince Vu – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam